Make A Great First Impression
The fact is that when you first meet a
Everything contributing to the way you look on the outside is important. If it’s not helping you, it’s hurting you. While you cannot control your physical features, you have total control over your appearance, your conduct and your behaviour.
If you want to make a good impression the first time round, you must make sure you present yourself with confidence, poise and sincerity.
What you will learn by booking a First Impressions program with Jennifer Grant International.
- How to act more confidently around people
- Understanding how body language can negatively or positively impact your message
- How to master the art of small talk
- What your image and appearance says about you
- How to captivate the interest of people you meet for the first time
- How to mirror and paraphrase others to improve communication
- How to research potential clients and prepare talking points
- The Art of effective networking
- How to play to your strengths and talents
- How to engage and be engaging
Program Cost: $250.00 includes 2-45 minute coaching sessions with personal and professional growth assignments.
In summary, it’s the small touches that will set you apart and make you remembered for that next big sale or exciting new opportunity.
If you would like to learn more about how you can make a great first impression, please sign up for a Discovery Call at https://jennifergrantinternational.com/book-a-consultation